Terpene-Infused Delta 8 Diesel Tincture
Out of stock
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
- Secure Checkout
- Exchange Policy
TERPENE-INFUSED DELTA 8 DIESEL TINCTURE
Delta 8 Terpene-Infused Sour Diesel tincture is a Sativa from a well-known lineage of two popular flowers; Sour Diesel and Super Silver Haze. The benefit leaves people in focus and serenity while feeling joyful and creative!
All of the primary terpenes in this strain are B-Caryophyllene, Limonene, Humulene, A-Bisabolol, and Nerolidol.
- Type: Δ8 THC tincture derived from Industrial Hemp
- Quantity: 30 ML, Approximately (30) 17 MG servings per bottle = 510 MG Delta 8 THC
Notes: This can be ingested directly under the tongue or mixed with a liquid beverage.
Cannabinoid Profile & Potency levels:
- 510 MG Δ8 THC
- No THCA (Legal limit is 0.3%)
- No detectable delta-9 THC (Legal limit is 0.3%
Terpene Profile and its effect:
Sour Diesel is a Sativa from a well-known lineage of two popular flowers, Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel. People experience focus and serenity while feeling joyful and creative! This strain has the primary terpenes of B-Caryophyllene, Limonene, Humulene, A-Bisabolol, and Nerolidol
- Limonene possesses anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-stress, and possibly disease-preventing properties.
- B-Caryophyllene binds with the CB2 receptors and has potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. In addition, it is known to relieve anxiety and pain, reduce cholesterol and prevent Osteoporosis.
- Humulene is found in various herbs, spices, and beer. It has shown promise in treating many ailments, including allergies, obesity/weight loss, Staph infections, and antitumor. Unfortunately, only a few plants are notable for their high levels of Humulene.
- Bisabolol – comes from chamomile, the candela tree, and cannabis. Chamomile is popular in cosmetic products because of its skin-soothing properties. It also provides relaxing effects.
- Nerolidol is an anti-inflammatory antimicrobial. Nerolidol is a terpene found in jasmine, lemongrass, ginger, tea tree, lavender, and neroli. Nerolidol is known for its sedative and relaxing effects.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Interestingly, Delta-8 binds to the CB1 receptor of the brain producing feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and pain relief; You might find that Delta-8-THC is less likely to cause Delta-9’s undesirable side effects, such as paranoia and anxiety. In addition, studies suggest that Delta-8-THC helps people be more focused.
There is research that indicates that Delta-8-THC helped people to think. This is because the compound increased levels of an important neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine. Acetylcholine aids in neuroplasticity, cognition, arousal, and memory. Research continues on the effects and benefits of Delta-8-THC. In the meantime, you may be happy to know that this THC variant is legal in most states.
- Pesticides – PASS
- Microbials – PASS
- Mycotoxins – PASS
- Heavy Metals – PASS
- Foreign Matter – PASS
Experience the ultimate in the entourage effect: Delta 8 Terpene-Infused Tincture
Our Delta 8 Terpene-Infused Sour Diesel tincture is a Sativa from a well-known lineage of two popular flowers; Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel. With this benefit, people experience focus and serenity while feeling joyful and creative!
Effects: Serene, focused, joyful, creativity