CBD and Terpene infused Gummies with Melatonin
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
- Secure Checkout
- Exchange Policy
Do you struggle to get a good night’s sleep?
Your Sunshine Company is confident you will love this product’s quality. And get the peaceful night of sleep you deserve after a hard day’s work.
These gummies are made of 90% certified organic ingredients with an all-natural approach, including the color derived from red tomatoes’ skin instead of artificial flavors.
With a blend of proprietary sleep terpenes and melatonin! You will get a restful night’s sleep, feeling rested and energized the next day!.
Best Terpenes for Sleep
There are more than 200 different types of terpenes in cannabis. Below are some of the best terpenes that stimulate sleep.
1. Myrcene is famous for its sedative effects and is a dominant terpene found in cannabis. This is an earthy fruit form of terpene found in many plants, such as thyme, basil, mangos, and lemongrass. In addition, some sleep-promoting botanicals, such as ylang-ylang, hops, etc., substantially contain myrcene, offering a couch-lock effect.
2. Linalool is a terpene that offers lavender its distinctive fragrance and is famous for stimulating sleep. Additionally, reduce anxiety and protects the body from the damages caused by stress. It can also boost the sedating hormone adenosine, helping you fall asleep faster.
3. Terpinolene works with your central nervous system to stimulate drowsiness.
4. Caryophyllene helps alleviate anxiety, stress, insomnia, and pain due to its soothing analgesic properties. Additionally, it has a distinctive ability to bind directly with cannabinoid receptors. Finally, it has a peppery, spicy fragrance.
5. Nerolidol gives fresh tea tree oil, lemongrass, and jasmine fragrance. Nerolidol, also called Peruviol, is a more subtle terpene with adequate sedative effects. In the studies, Nerodilol has shown positive anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, making it great for pain relief, and inducing more profound sleep.
6. Pinene has two forms, including alpha-pinene and beta-pinene. Alpha pinene is an excellent remedy for people looking for a tranquilizing effect. It is also considered to induce the non-REM sleep level and provides benefits of anxiolytic and hypnotic. You can find this compound in orange peel, rosemary, and parsley.
- Broad Spectrum CBD – 50mg per serving
- 5mg of Melatonin per serving
- Magnesium for more restful sleep & passionflower, chamomile, and lemon balm to promote calmness
- Proprietary blend of sleep terpenes
- All-natural, vegan & Gluten-Free
- Nondetectable THC***
- It May cause drowsiness and sleepiness; do not take it when driving, operating heavy machinery, or engaging in any activity that requires alertness.
Get a better night’s rest with these Melatonin-infused CBD Gummies featuring a blend of proprietary sleep terpenes, magnesium to help you relax, and extracts of passion flower, chamomile, and lemon balm to promote calmness.